Trinity Health Go-Live
Delegate North America are very happy to announce the seventh & eighth successful go-live with Trinity Health. These two facilities are part of the Trinity Health of New England region. They went live with the Delegate Patients Service application on Friday January 10th 2020 (Johnson Memorial Hospital in Connecticut) & Tuesday January 14th 2020 (Mercy Medical Center in Massachusetts).
Both Mercy Medical Center – Springfield & Johnson Memorial Hospital use the traditional Tray Line method to deliver the Patient Meal Orders for each of the Meal Times. The Diet Office Hosts are taking around 510 patients orders, across the 2 locations. Patients Meal Orders are taken at the patient’s bedside by the use of iPads, as the iPads are connected to the hospitals Wi-Fi, any changes to the Patients Diet, Allergy or Like and Dislike is updated in real time, allowing the Hosts to revisit Patients to ensure they get a selected meal. This reduces the number of House Trays being sent to Patients.
About Trinity Health
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states.
Based in Livonia MI, Trinity Health are in the process of rolling out the Delegate Patients Service Enterprise software, hosted in the Delegate Cloud, across 60 of its 93 facilities. All of the facilities are grouped in regions.
The goal of the roll out to the Delegate Patients Service Cloud platform is to be able to Standardize and have a better control on the estate, with regards to cost controlling and savings.
About Trinity Health of New England
Trinity Health of New England includes:
– The 572-bed acute-care hospital at the Mercy Medical Center – Springfield (271 Carew Street, Springfield, MA 01104)
– The 456-bed acute-care hospital at the Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center (114 Woodland Street, Hartford, CT 06105)
– The 168-bed acute-care hospital at the Saint Mary’s Hospital – Waterbury (56 Franklin Street, Waterbury, CT 06706)
– The 63-bed acute-care hospital at the Johnson Memorial Hospital (201 Chestnut Hill Road, Stafford Springs, CT 06076)
– The 26-bed Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital (490 Blue Hills Avenue, Hartford, CT 06112)
Delegate Patients Service is live in 3 of the 5 facilities within the Trinity Health of New England region, the 3rd facility St. Mary’s Hospital – Waterbury, went live late 2019.